Our back project in Kingman was completed in September 2021. We had concrete for pickle ball and basketball (We used an above ground basket and it fell over several times bending the rim.) We had a couple trees planted for shade with hopes of growth. (They did grow a little.) We had a turf for the kids to play on. The trampoline was set up. We had gravel with a cover to keep the ants and the weeds down--and the dust. By the gate we have a compound which is suppose to compact and provide some protection.
I brought some rocks home and made a walkway from the pickleball to the grass. I also put a border around the trees using quartzite I find on my buggie rides. Sheri hoped to put some planter boxes in the back corner. There were a couple water lines laid, one going to the trees and the other is for the planter boxes or pots.
We got a container for the sports equipment. We set our barbecue on the back porch with the gas line coming from the house. We also had to put in a propane tank.
No comments:
Post a Comment