Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unsolicited Obama emails

I am getting tired of getting unsolicited Obama emails.  It seems they are always, "trying to set the record strait."  I can think for myself, and don't need you r emails to tell me what to think.  The emails were originally sent by "Jim Messina" and the subject was such you didn't know if it was from an Obama criticizer or supporter until you opened the email.  I have spammed his name, and no the same emails are coming from some other name.  It seems like a Hitleristic brain washing campaign.  I don't know how to get rid of them, so I guess I will just keep spamming them.  What does it take to get them know you are not interested in their slant--the economy and redistribution of wealth, and government obstruction of the energy industry, attacks on religion, support of abortion, etc. etc. speaks for it self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment