Saturday, December 31, 2016

About Me

I found this on facebook, and it looks like a good way to introduce myself.  
Marriages................... 1
Divorces......................0
Proposals................... 2 I was desperate before I met Sheri
Tattoos....................... 0
Piercings.....................0
Children..................... 8 awesome children (1 in heaven)
Grandkids.................. 10 and almost 11.  Mine are the cutest
Surgeries....................1 tonsillectomy
Quit a job...................Yes, at the turkey farm, and some others due to school issues
Flown on a plane........ Yes,
100+miles in a car........Mileage or speed? Yes on both
Shot a gun...................Yes
Hit a deer.................... More misses than hits
Hit a deer in a car.........No, my wife has
Zip Lining ....................Only the one at Camp Lehi which isn't there any more.
Fallen in love................ Yes, six infatuations, one love
Watched someone give birth.....Yes. first was the worse
Watched someone die.... No
Cried over someone.........Yes, several people including my sister
Been to Canada.............. Yes
Been to Mexico................Yes
Rode in an ambulance...... No
Visited Las Vegas........... Yes.
Sang karaoke.................. Yes but I am not very good at it; I need a pianist who can fudge over my mistakes
Been downhill skiing.........No
Rode on a motorcycle.......Yes
Rode on a horse............. .Yes, one of the scariest things I have done, during Star of Justice
Stayed in a hospital........ .No, not over night, except with Sheri having babies
Donated blood................ .Yes, it makes me queasy
Rode in the back of a police car...No just the front with Roosevelt PD making a visit..

No comments:

Post a Comment