Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Logan Institute Graduation 1981

I was very proud of graduating form Institute.  One reason for that is I had to go the extra mile to make it happen.  I took a journal writing class from the grandparents of Kamran Preece (little leaguer).  To get a passing grade in the class, you had to write so many journal entries of different types.  I hadn't gotten them done during the course, but tracked them down and finished them before graduation.  Other classes I enjoyed were the Old Testament services from Brother Dorigatti.  I also took religions of the world which also gave university credit, the Book of Mormon series, and also sang in the choir one year.


Interesting that Laurie Nelson and I are the only two from Hyrum Stake.  There were also Vic Saunders and someone from Hyrum North stake, which must have just recently been created.

No comments:

Post a Comment