Saturday, February 3, 2018

To Mexico with Señor Oswald: The family Where I stayed in Guadalajara

It didn't write the name on the pictures, but had it written in a note book.  If I ever find that note book I will add the names, but for now I dan't remember them.  This is the family where Gordon (from Brigham City) and I bunked while we were in Mexico.  They took us for a car tour through Guadalajara and we saw many things, including statues and the large soccer stadium.  I also took public transportation for the first time, a bus to get to a large park.  The family fed us cornflakes with bananas for breakfast, tortillas often for lunch, with fried eggs.  The tortillas were not wasted if left over, they were put into soup, or used like pasta with some kind of sauce. 
In this picture I am with the oldest daughter.  I think that is her husband
Gordon with the same 
The entire family.  Mother sitting, father standing
I think this is the guitar I bought at the flea market
The little guy might be a grandson

No comments:

Post a Comment