Saturday, January 15, 2011

Van Gogh

Mark went to the Van Gogh exhibit (Van Gogh, Gauguin, Cezanne and Beyond: Post-Impressionist Masterpieces from the Musee d'Orsay) at the de Young museum in San Francisco.  I asked him to bring me back some post cards of different art works.  He says the didn't have any, so he got me a Van Gogh memory game with about 20 different, small prints.  I checked to see if there is any copyright and am convinced there is not.  So here goes.  The quality is not good, but I love Van Gogh.

That may come from working in mental health.  I have gone to the art exhibits, and some of the work presented is incredible.  Van Gogh of course had his own mental problems he was dealing with.  But he could see a picture, and present it in the most vivid colors and with the most incredible perceptions.  He truly was a master.









1







No comments:

Post a Comment