Monday, August 4, 2014

Wayne and Betty Griffin

http://www.ubmedia.biz/ubstandard/local_sports/article_696de558-15cc-11e4-b499-0019bb2963f4.html
Check out the above link.  I know Wayne when he wasn't famous.  Wayme Griffin, when I first moved to Utah and worked with Social Services, worked with juvenile probation.  HOwever after a few years, he joined social services as well.  His wife was drama teacher at the high school, and in Man of La Mancha with me and several other shows. I beat up one of his sons in the Star of Justice Outlaw Trial Festival (stage fight).  However I did not know Wayne in the capacity of softball advocate and coach.
The other interesting thing about this article is it says Bret Prevedel is a coach at the high school.  he was our neighbor and worked for BLM.  I didn't know he coached anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment