Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some Othello Memories: In Pictures


http://whilhelmsthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/10/othello-memories.html
A link for written memories
 Dad bought an old Quonset hut from the military.  The materials from this were used for the house.  Grandpa Wardle helped to get the material.
This is the completed house.
The first job was to clear the land.  That is Dad on the tractor.

I don't know when the family took this trip to Grand Coulee Dam but I have vague remembrances of it.  However, no kids are in these pictures so I don't know if we were there.
Elder David Yorgensen.  Dad was in the bishopric with his father.  They were family friends and we would often visit with them in their home.
Lincoln
 Picture before I was born
Rigby



Pictures with me as the baby.


Pictures with Charlie as youngest
Football Trio, The Packers

My Trike

Swimming Time


Mom, Billy, Charlie; Christmas cards on the wall

Just after we Moved from Othello





No comments:

Post a Comment