Saturday, August 31, 2013

Temple Endowments

When I prepared for my mission, Logan Temple was closed.  As a result we traveled over the mountain to Ogden Temple when I went through the temple for the first time.  Because of this little card, I have the date.
We would go through the Provo Temple several times while at the MTC, but I first went through Ogden.  I remember being a little overwhelmed the first time, but getting my bearings more in Provo.  I once even tried using the Spanish interpretation in Provo, but mostly just followed everyone else.
Ogden Temple
My father had become disaffected with the church.  I am pretty sure this is the last time he went to the temple.  In sitting by him, he made some negative comments, which pretty much indicated it wasn't really the right place for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment