Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Missionary Homecoming

A few pictures from Salt Lake Airport and my trip home.  I traveled with Elder Lynn, Elder Dennis Lange and Elder Reed Jacobs.  Elders Lange and Lynn we left in California and Elder Jacobs and I arrived in Salt Lake together.  These are a few pictures of that day.  This was in early December 1978.  I did not have a suit jacket coming home. Someone from Elder Jacob's made a comment about my lack of a suit, and not looking like a missionary.  I had given my suits to the son of the Rosas family as he had received his mission call.  They didn't have much wear left in them, especially the pants.  I had a sweater made for me in Argentina, and that is what I wore home. 

 back: Sara, Clyde, Dianna, Charlie, Weldon, me, Mom
front: Geneve, Dad, Katherine, Connie, Kelly, Jed, Krista, Buffie
Elder Jacobs and I
Charlie, me, Weldon, Buffie and Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment